- San Antonio, TX
Our company thrives on creating the most inventive approach to any data challenge. Qbase delivers leading solutions in data enhancement, management and analytics to improve the quality of our clients' data, including scoring and predictive modeling.
Innovative Qbase technology works smarter and faster to drive better results at lower cost. Along with our proprietary tools and web-hosted solutions which offer a fresh, intuitive approach to the way our clients manage and use data, we provide a full spectrum of information technology services to meet client mission-critical requirements in the government, military, healthcare and commercial markets.
A SHARP FOCUS ON GETTING IT RIGHT motivates Qbase leadership, its engineers, and employees. Led by seasoned former executives and inventors from LexisNexis, Apptis, and other leading companies, the Qbase team provides hands-on consultation with analysis of your data to maximize its value
- Provide support to monitor, install and perform maintenance on personal computers, laptops and software
- Respond to user requests for assistance
- Provide support for on-the-spot diagnostic evaluations and implementation of corrections
- Train users in proper operation of systems and programs
- Perform upgrades to computer platforms
- Maintain logs and equipment repair inventories
- Provide end-user support for account management, email and file permissions
- Install and provide basic support for approved software
- Troubleshoot and upgrade existing operational environments including workstations running Windows 7, PDA’s, iPhone, hand held devices and printers
Knowledge and skills:
- Familiar with Remedy or other ticket management software.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative technical solutions
- Familiar with Dell and HP hardware
Education and work experience:
- Associates degree preferred
- Two to four years’ experience
- A+, MCP certification preferred
Clearance Required: Background Investigation and up to Top Secret U.S. Citizenship required
Location: This position will be based out of our Client Site in Chandler, AZ
Travel Requirement: 30%; Overnight travel – No
EEO Statement: Qbase is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/D/V). It is the policy of Qbase to ensure equal employment opportunity in accordance with Executive Order 11246, as amended and all applicable federal regulations and guidelines. Employment discrimination against employees and applicants due to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual harassment), national origin, disability, age (40 years old or more), or veteran status is illegal. Qbase managers and employees will comply with state and federal equal employment laws, rules, regulations and guidelines experience.
Qbase utilizes E-Verify