PHP Developer / Sr. PHP Developer
- Detroit, MI
Qstride, a leading analytic's solutions provider is looking for experienced candidates to fill multiple positions as a PHP Developer and Sr. PHP Developer. If you or anyone you know would be interested in this great opportunity, please contact me at your earliest convenience. Thank you and I look forward to working with you.
Location: Detroit Metro Area, MI
Employment Type: Contract To Hire and/ or Full Time
Rate For Contract: Market/DOE
Salary For Direct Hire: Open/DOE
Work on a project-by-project basis with other engineers, web developers, business and marketing team members to create an intuitive experience for website visitors and clients. This includes extending and improving an object-oriented PHP framework, building solutions and maintaining existing applications in a high-energy environment.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with other engineers, developers, architects, QA, system engineers and project managers in solving new and existing technical challenges on the journey of building great websites.
- Understand requirements, implement solutions, provide administration tools and documentation for specific projects;
- Perform scheduled on-call duties;
- Participate in Design and Code Reviews;
- Follow and enhance existing development processes; Measure and verify that new and old code has acceptable performance and scalability;
- Maintain ownership of all projects assigned
- Deliver accurate estimates, provide regular feedback and consistently meet project deadlines
- four (4) + years of professional-level OO and PHP experience, including experience with MVC Frameworks; collaborative development experience; able to explain complex ideas and concepts to non-technical team members.
- Understand how and why unit testing delivers better solutions and speeds up maintenance.
- Highly focused on attention to detail.
- Experience with Web Standards philosophies and modern XHTML/HTML/CSS markup recommended.
- Related experience in software testing and design desired.
- Team-oriented experience highly desired.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Minimum Education/Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, software development, art and technology, information technology, information systems or equivalent work experience.
- Established portfolio of work and/or code samples.