- Detroit, MI
Location: Detroit, MI
Role: More on the Functional side vs Technical
Duration: 6 months option to hire
Rate: Open / based on experience. send very best
- Develop and track projects from forecast stage through actual execution.
- Manage project work starts, maintain project timelines and manage budgets.
- Manage Hot List and Status Report updates.
- Manage internal and external communications including memos, conference reports, etc.
- Develop competitive reports.
- Manage billing activity.
- Execute high volume integrated activity for all asset types: broadcast, digital, social, print, etc.
- Work with media, creative and production teams to complete projects.
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Advertising or Related field.
- Two + years of relevant industry and advertising experience.
- Excellent organizational, communications and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well as a team member and be collaborative.
- Ability to prioritize tasks in an environment where guidelines and deadlines often change.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Decisive and effective problem solver.
- Media savvy.
- Experience with client relationship management.
- Budget management responsibilities, promotional driven marketing experience and digital asset development a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.