- Detroit, MI
We deliver the most reliable, scalable, and powerful Business Intelligence technology platform for integrated reporting, analysis, and monitoring enabling companies to analyze data strategically stored across their enterprise in real time.
We also at Qstride take care of all your IT Staffing needs. Finding the job and placing the most qualified candidate in the right place for that job.
Make strides processing your data quickly with Qstride
Technical Project Manager
As technical project manager, you will analyze complex requirements and prepare solution proposals.
You will work with a cross functional team of engineers, designers, and analysts to develop project plans and ensure proper execution.
The ideal candidate will have technical project management experience and will be comfortable managing client expectations.
The candidate should have the technical skills to both Creative thinking potential solutions and identify any gaps in requirements.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Advertising or Related field.
- Two + years of relevant industry and advertising experience.
- Excellent organizational, communications and interpersonal skills.
. Must be able to Prepare rich presentations that demonstrate the companies capabilities
· Must Develop subject matter expertise in order to brainstorm solutions with clients
· Needs to be able to Clarify business requirements and contain project scope
· Must be able to Write clear business requirements documentation
· Needs to Prepare estimates by working with the development, creative, analytic's, and infrastructure teams
· Knowledge Preparing and managing project plans
· Ensure that all team members are aware of their roles and responsibilities
· Must Keep cross functional in sync throughout the project
· Needs to Proactively identify any project risks
· Keep the client informed about all project deliverable's in real time
· Must be able to Prepare project scorecards that properly communicate the highlights and concerns for the project