Ios Mobile Developer
- Detroit, MI
We deliver the most reliable, scalable, and powerful Business Intelligence technology platform for integrated reporting, analysis, and monitoring enabling companies to analyze data strategically stored across their enterprise in real time.
We also at Qstride take care of all your IT Staffing needs. Finding the job and placing the most qualified candidate in the right place for that job.
Make strides processing your data quickly with Qstride
IOS MOBILE Developer
Location: Metro Detroit, MI
Full time direct hire (NO CONTRACTING)
Includes Benefits, 401k, insurance, paid vacations, performance based bonuses, etc. much more.
Salary: $90k - $115k Depending on Experience
The Senior Mobile Application Developer will be responsible for conceptualizing, coding, testing and documenting integrations & new features for mobile (iOS) and web.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with creative team to design, code, test and document new features and applications.
- Create and maintain mobile applications and related ad serving SDKs.
- Provide technical support & ongoing maintenance improvements.
- Understanding system architecture with an eye to scalability and efficiency.
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or similar area is a plus
- Familiarity with Linux, Apache, Oracle
- Ability to work closely and collaboratively with other strong, intelligent technologists
- Strong OOP and software design abilities
- Expert-level multi-device application development experience
- Previously developed mobile applications, available on the App Store and/or demonstrated during the interview process* Samples required
- Deep working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- iPhone/Android SDK experience
- Passion for software development and OO Design
- Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks
REMOTE WORK IS NOT AN OPTION. REQUIRES TO BE ONSITE.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.