- Detroit, MI
We deliver the most reliable, scalable, and powerful Business Intelligence technology platform for integrated reporting, analysis, and monitoring enabling companies to analyze data strategically stored across their enterprise in real time.
We also at Qstride take care of all your IT Staffing needs. Finding the job and placing the most qualified candidate in the right place for that job.
Make strides processing your data quickly with Qstride
Information Architect will work on user-centered design and development of Mobile and Web based software. This position offers an opportunity to be part of a growing user experience team.
Responsibilities to Include:
- Researching, analyzing project requirements, conceptualizing user experience designs, and collaborating with product owners and business analysts about functional and customer needs.
- Creating wireframes to communicate design ideas and documenting design before handover to development teams for implementation.
- Creating Mock-ups
- Creating, manipulating and updating images
- Coordinating with multi development teams on design issues relating to user experience.
- Organizing and conducting product usability testing, analyzing data, and advising product owners on priority usability issues to be addressed.
Bachelor's degree in Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Cognitive Science, Psychology, Communications, Marketing, Graphic Design, Computer Science, or a Master's degree
- Must demonstrate excellent verbal; and written communication skills.
- Innovation, creativity, design, and analysis skills are required.
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator and Balsamiq required.
License and Certification Requirements:
Certification in Human Factors preferred.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.