Sr. Systems Architect
- Detroit, MI
We deliver the most reliable, scalable, and powerful Business Intelligence technology platform for integrated reporting, analysis, and monitoring enabling companies to analyze data strategically stored across their enterprise in real time.
We also at Qstride take care of all your IT Staffing needs. Finding the job and placing the most qualified candidate in the right place for that job.
Make strides processing your data quickly with Qstride
Sr. Systems Architect
Metro Detroit, Michigan
Full Time Direct Hire (No Contracting)
Market: $60,000 - $110,000 (Depending on Experience)
Benefits: 401(k) match, medical/dental/vision, and much more...
The Sr. Architect will provide the development group with technical leadership and direction by designing secure, efficient systems that fit within our application ecosystem while allowing room for growth. Additionally the architect will work with business owners and their requirements to create detailed technical plans, policies and specifications to ensure the stability and integrity of the applications and systems created.
· Provide technical leadership defining the project-level architecture including design, infrastructure, and data architecture.
· Works with the business owners and end-users to conceptualize new applications.
· Translates the business needs to the technical team and assign programming and development tasks to the technical staff.
· Write the processes and requirements in the form of technical specifications, whitepapers, flow diagrams and other supporting documentation as needed.
· Assist with finding the best possible resources to complete the project efficiently while staying within budget.
· Safeguards the design & integrity of the system and ensures application designs adhere to architectural standards.
· Provides technical guidance and responds to all development efforts impacting the system setting standards.
· Coordinates design of interfaces between subsystems with customer facing apps and internal/external systems.
· Resolves architectural conflicts across company sponsored projects to ensure consistency and alignment with project.
· Reviews business alignment and requirements to be delivered.
· Provides technical direction during the solution approach interviews.
· Delivers System Context Diagram.
· Outlines impacted systems driven from project scope.
· Contributes to master test strategy.
Education Requirements: BA in Computer Science or equivalent
· Excellent communication skills
· Experience as a Software Developer or Database Analyst
- Experience with Postgres, Oracle or MySQL
- Ubuntu / Linux systems administration
- Experience working in a PCI-DSS compliant environment
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.