IOS Mobile Application Developer
- Detroit, MI
We deliver the most reliable, scalable, and powerful Business Intelligence technology platform for integrated reporting, analysis, and monitoring enabling companies to analyze data strategically stored across their enterprise in real time.
Rate: OPEN (Depending on Experience) "Provide Very Best Rate"
Are you Mobile App Developer that loves developing Apps? Do you have an app for that? Well, we are looking for you! The primary focus of the Senior iOS Mobile Developer is to create and maintain new applications for our mobile systems and provide technical leadership in our dynamic and cutting edge IT environment. The ideal candidate for this position has experience coding iOS applications (iPhone, iPad) and has extensive experience creating applications for Smart devices. A real techie!
Responsibilities to Include:
- Demonstrated ability to lead other developers and assisgn coding tasks.
- Develop, test and maintain new mobile applications using Cococa framework.
- Communicate project objectives with external development sources.
- Deal with tight deadlines and changing requirements and priorities.
- More than 4 years professional development experience.
- 3-5 years iOS Mobile Development experienced preferred.
- Experience developing native applications for iPhone, iPad, and iTouch devices.
- Strong object-oriented programming skills.
- Schedule deliverables and execute against deadlines.
- Comprehensive experience developing mobile applications in Objective C 2.0, Cocoa framework, Apple Script, Web Services (REST, RPC, SOAP), MVC, additional experience with Android a plus.
- Experience in Xcode and Interface Builder.
- Successfully released 5 apps plus in the iTunes App Store.
- Thorough understanding of fragments and UI / UX design.
- Experience writing Web service.
- Agile development experience preferred.
- Experience designing databases and writing efficient SQL queries.
- Experience using source code control systems (Git, Subversion, CVS).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
College degree in Computer Science or equivalent preferred.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.