Quantum Dynamics, Inc. (Quantum) is a Women-Owned, Small Disadvantaged Business that is SBA certified, headquartered in McLean, Virginia. The company is a service oriented firm with a rich corporate history of quality, responsive service and multi-disciplinary staff having the requisite education, specialized training, and experience to meet the exact needs of all their clients. Quantum focuses on providing quality Cybersecurity, Information Technology, Logistics, Business Management, and Training Support Services to professional, government, and scientific organizations.
The Site Lead/Coordinator is crucial to ensuring active communication and flawless completion of tasks. This individual is responsible for transparency, communication, feedback management, and review of the delivery. They act on behalf of Quantum Dynamics and look after the product delivery for the development team.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Manages and communicates project expectations to team members and stakeholders.
- Maintains a positive customer relationship and assures customer satisfaction with the successful execution of the project.
- Interfaces with internal project teams, management, customers and suppliers. Maintains timely communications and develops collaborative rapport with solutions-oriented approaches.
- Plans daily activities within the guidelines of company policy, job description and supervisors instruction in such a way as to maximize personal and team output.
- Elicits, analyzes, validates, specifies, verifies and manages the needs of project stakeholders, including sponsors and end-users.
- Effectively manages the project scope, deliverables, cost, profitability, schedule, quality and resources.
- Develops project plans to guide the execution and control of the project and tracks project milestones and deliverables.
- Communicates IT project plans, objectives, timelines, schedules, job assignments, responsibilities and reporting relationships.
- Identifies and manages project dependencies and critical path. Proactively manages changes in project scope. Identifies potential crises and devises contingency plans.
- Implements industry best practices, project management tools and methodologies.
- May be required to facilitate the establishment and implementation of policies, procedures and standards, and governance to ensure compliance.
- Participates in peer reviews, inspects requirements documents and work products derived from requirements specifications. Ensures that requirements were interpreted correctly. Participates in requirements prioritization. Manages requirements and traceability information. Tracks requirements status throughout the project.
- Manages changes to baseline requirements through effective application of change control processes and tools.
- Coordinates User Acceptance testing, as required.
- Oversees development of training requirements, documentation and schedules.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 7-10 years experience
- Ability to plan and oversee projects through the use of project management software tools and methodologies
- Ability to schedule, plan and lead meetings
- Exceptional organization skills with ability to manage effectively multiple projects and priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with solid presentation skills
- Ability to clearly and concisely communicate / explain technical information to a broad range of people with varying levels of technical expertise
- Excellent customer service skills with ability to develop effective working / professional relationships
- Exceptional analytical, problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Knowledgeable in the analysis of business and user needs, documentation of requirements, and translation into proper system requirement specifications
- Advanced ability in requirements gathering and elaboration, business process improvement and emerging technologies
- Extremely detail-oriented with ability to quickly grasp business needs and issues
- Ability to mentor and instruct others
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment for the successful achievement of goals
- Proof of the COVID-19 Vaccination according to the Center of Disease Control Guidelines
- Active U.S. Passport
- Prior military experience preferred
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.