This position will focus primarily on advising pre-BSN students currently enrolled at Queens. This is a part-time, 20 hour-per-week position that reports to the Director of Advising and works in close partnership with the administrative offices of the Blair College of Health and Presbyterian School of Nursing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Meet with students interested in applying to the Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) program.
- Communicate admissions requirements and assist applicants in understanding their transcripts and academic standings.
- Provide course planning and academic advising.
- Assist students with exploring majors within Queens in line with their academic abilities and interests.
- Other duties as necessary to meet University needs.