This position provides administrative support equally to the Center for Student Success and the Office of Internship & Career Programs. The assistant functions as a front line point of contact for the two student service offices and provides administrative support for their operations. This is a full-time, 37.5 hour-per-week position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Greet and assist students, staff, faculty and visitors in person and on the telephone.
- Assess visitor needs, make appropriate referrals and schedule appointments.
- Answer routine questions and share information via telephone, email and social media sites.
- Enter data, create reports and manage databases.
- Oversee logistics for events and programs: process techology, parking, room reservation, catering and other related requests.
- Train and delegate tasks to student workers.
- Other duties as necessary to meet University needs.