Summary: Queens University of Charlotte, an NCAA Division II affiliate, is seeking qualified candidates
for the position of Assistant Coach, Women’s Basketball. This is a full‐time regular position reporting to the Head Women's Basketball Coach.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Assist in all recruiting - developing database, calling, organizing recruiting trips, and all paperwork associated with those efforts
- Profecient in NCAA Division II rules and regulations
- Assist Head Coach in developing coaching techniques, overall team and individual seasonal plan
- Assist student athletes with individual performance both academic and athletic providing direction for improvements
- Coordinate activities for all meets including team travel plan, equipment, etc.
- Assist Head Coach in overseeing strength and development work
- Participate in summer camps
- Adhere to the highest standards of student-athlete welfare
- Other duties may be assigned as needed