The Campus Information Coordinator is a full-time position responsible for providing administrative and reception support both telephonically and personally for the University. Provides space scheduling for the University and is a liaison for campus resource departments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Politely and professionally answer the university switchboard from 9:00am-5:00pm.
- Welcome guests of the university as they enter Burwell Hall and politely direct guests to their destination
- Receive and determine approval of all event space requests using the university scheduling software
- Manage a timeline of events for university resource departments
- Assist staff, faculty, and students with space scheduling needs
- Coordinate Burwell Circle visitor parking by receiving approved guest lists and providing campus police with a reserved parking sign for each visitor
- Coordinate reservations for the Vandiver Conference Room
- Provide support to Burwell Hall offices by maintaining appearance and neatness of the McInnes Parlors
- Provide administrative support for the Event Logistics Department to include telephone support, word processing, accounting, scheduling, filing and client tours.
Non Essential Duties
- Special projects and additional duties as assigned to meet department and University goals.