The data coordinator will support the adult undergraduate, select graduate programs and nursing programs of the university by developing and maintain credibility through effective working relations with the academic schools and IT departments. This is a full-time position reporting to the Director of Graduate & Adult Admissions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Collect and gather data from applicants and organize in a fashion to allow information to be reported.
- Design and generate admissions reports for adult undergraduate degree and non-degree seeking students, graduate students and nursing.
- Analyze and evaluate student data for trends and insights that will produce actionable process changes to support the growth of programs.
- Maintain integrity of student data while working to streamline data processes to ensure accuracy and efficiency. Implement any data processes necessary to create valid, current reports and data bases.
- Resolve problems with reporting and identify the course of action required to correct issue and document appropriately.
- Be the direct interface for software applications to the IT and Finance department. Ensure timely upgrades are planned and implemented by vendor and/or IT department. Maintain the user interface for Jenzabar and InfoMaker.
- Provide technical training to new and existing staff of university ERP system.
- Develop, modify and maintain new applications relevant to market demand.
- Other duties and special projects may be assigned to meet department goals.