Queens University of Charlotte seeks an experienced Assistant Director to support a reimagined university-wide Internship & Career Programs office. Reporting to the Director of Internship & Career Programs, the Assistant Director will assist with the development, implementation and execution of career programming and related activities (curricular and co-curricular) that support student and alumni professional development. The Assistant Director’s efforts will directly impact our five colleges and schools, and other units on campus. Together with the Director, the Assistant Director will regularly work with deans, faculty, staff, students, alumni, and various administrative units to implement a reimagined program at Queens University of Charlotte.
Please note: the anticipated start date of this position is January 6, 2014.
Essential Duties and Responsbilities include:
- Support the Queens Internship Program with development, assessment and implementation of its activities.
- Teaches internship and professional development courses as assigned.
- Assist with the development, implementation and execution of an employer relations plan.
- Plan, market and execute career development programming.
- Provide career advising to students and alumni.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Director of Internship & Career Programs.
- Perform other duties as assigned to meet department and school goals