The Media Services Assistant works with the Media Services Team in the Conference and Event Services Department to provide audio and video support services for the University. This part-time, 20 hours per week position requires regular evening and weekend hours to meet the needs of internal and external events. This position reports to the Director of Conference and Event Services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Provide audio/visual support for campus events, external facility rentals, and summer camps.
- Support the use of audio/visual equipment on campus among faculty, staff, and students.
- Work with internal and external customers to understand event requirements.
- Recommend and deliver solutions that meet defined needs.
- Prioritize allocation of time and resources in accordance with defined priorities as communicated by the Media Services Coordinator.
- Engage and participate in individual discussion, projects, and team meetings.
- Independently manage assigned tasks.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Director of Conference and Event Services.