Proposal Writer - Freelance Telecommute
- Lombard, IL
We have an immediate need for a Proposal Writer to customize proposal templates based on the specific needs of prospective customers. We need someone with incredible attention to detail to fill in the appropriate segments and pricing specifications based on PPQs (Pre-Proposal Questionnaires) submitted from the sales staff with all required information.
The proposal writer will have demonstrated abilities in time management, writing, editing, and attention to detail and be available for quick turnaround of projects when needed.
Approximately 5 hours per week.
Salary is open depending on experience
Sales Writing, Business Writing, Content Writing, Copywriting, Copy Editing
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in a related field
- 3-5+ years relevant experience
- Exceptional writing and analytical skills, and the ability to write both strategically and creatively under tight deadlines
- Must be able to write in perfect Western English
- Solid project management experience
- Strong critical thinking and presentation skills
- Previous agency or consulting experience a plus
We do not want an admin but an experienced proposal writer who is looking to work a few hours per week but able to provide quick turnaround time.
US Citizen and Green Card Holders only!
This is a telecommute opportunity so you can live anywhere in the USA.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.