Digital Marketing Manager
- Jacksonville, FL
Our client is the Jacksonville air conditioning expert. They offer a wide selection of residential, industrial and commercial air conditioning services and heating services.
Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Reports to: Vice President
The Digital Marketing Manager supports operations by monitoring competition; collecting, verifying, analyzing information and implementing marketing campaigns. This is an excellent opportunity to leverage your online marketing experience with a company that provides solid value to their clients. The ideal candidate will have knowledge in the areas of mobile communication, specifically mobile messaging and mobile marketing. This person will have a good understanding and personal interest in social media, social marketing, and online advertising, and will be willing to bring new and innovative marketing concepts. In addition, the Digital Marketing Manager will remain current and maintain a broad knowledge of the company’s products, services, systems and project management skills.
- Effectively use SEO, SEM, PPC and local Internet marketing tactics to strategically drive desired results. Within established timelines: implement new programs; measure performance and implement improvement oriented changes to existing online marketing programs.
- Communicate effectively with clients through email blasts, creating promotions/contests, database management, managing social media platforms and networking.
- Finds marketing opportunities by researching and analyzing market and sales data. Monitors competition by identifying and mapping competitor locations; conducting competitive shopping; gathering information on pricing, new products, delivery schedules, service agreements, and merchandising techniques.
- Use of proprietary tools for efficient daily monitoring of client success. Tracks and analyzes reports and marketing data to evaluate effectiveness and successful ROI.
- Develops competitor reports by analyzing and summarizing competitor information; identifying trends; developing primary competition graphs; recommending changes in product, service, and sales policy.
- Implements advertising and news campaigns by contracting media, direct mail, publicity, point-of-purchase, and audio-visual properties; monitoring and evaluating results; adjusting message and media; disseminating news releases.
- Protects organization's value by keeping marketing information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- B.S. or B.A. degree
- 2-5+ years of SEO/SEM/PPC experience.
- Knowledge of app development, website design and HTML
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of Internet lead conversion campaigns and optimization—including localized Internet marketing.
- Strong comfort level with Google Analytics, Adwords, SEO/SEM related industry tools, and social media platforms.
- Experience managing customer relationships in client facing role with ability to retain and upsell.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including strong verbal and written communication.
- Capable of using data/reports to discover and then implement optimization/campaign performance improvement recommendations.
- Ability to quickly learn and internalize new concepts, particularly in an environment of discovery, change and continual improvement to keep abreast of cutting edge technology.
- Strong ability to multitask and organize.
- Competitive base salary + bonus incentives