- Piscataway Township, NJ
Our Profession is our Passion! We at RangTechnologies specialize in planning, implementing, managing, and staffing InformationTechnology Solutions and Services. Our goal is to help our clients define their investments in technology, optimize processes that bring fast-track success, and deliver business-critical applications to improve performance. We value diversity. We operate as one team, bringing highly qualified and experienced software and management professionals with advanced degrees in Computer Science, Management, Engineering, Statistics and Bioinformatics.
The values that drive our success are:
• Strategy: We help our clients’ growth by achieving competitive advantage and creating value.
• Quality: We believe in ‘Quality First’ and ‘Quality Must’ in solutions we deliver.
• Support: We bring ideas and talent to empower business performance with new-age technologies.
We take pride in building strategic long-term relationship with our clients.
· Hadoop development and implementation.
· Loading from disparate data sets.
· Pre-processing using Hive and Pig.
· Designing, building, installing, configuring and supporting Hadoop.
· Translate complex functional and technical requirements into detailed design.
· Perform analysis of vast data stores and uncover insights.
· Maintain security and data privacy.
· Create scalable and high-performance web services for data tracking.
· High-speed querying.
· Managing and deploying HBase.
· Being a part of a POC effort to help build new Hadoop clusters.
· Test prototypes and oversee handover to operational teams.
· Propose best practices/standards.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ IT or equivalent work experience
· Experience working with, processing and managing large data sets is a must
· 2+ years of proven experience in Big Data Components/Frameworks (Hadoop, HBase, MapReduce, HDFS, Pig, Hive, Sqoop, Flume, Oozie, YARN)
· Knowledge and experience of System Development Life Cycle (SDLC), product development methodologies, database design concepts and system integration strategies.
· Experienced in SQL, core Java/Python/Perl is required
· Good knowledge of HBase schema design and optimization
· Experience working on Hadoop projects
· Good in requirements gathering and analysis
· Solid SQL experience is a big advantage.
· Familiarity with MapR M7 is highly desirable
· Proficient communication skills both verbal and written
- US Citizens and Permanent Residents
- Any EAD including H4, J2, L2
- F1-OPT/CPT; E-Verified and Support for OPT Extensions
- H1 Visa and GC sponsorship
- TN Visa for Canadian Citizens
- E3 Visa for Australian Citizens