- Piscataway Township, NJ
Our Profession is our Passion! We at RangTechnologies specialize in planning, implementing, managing, and staffing InformationTechnology Solutions and Services. Our goal is to help our clients define their investments in technology, optimize processes that bring fast-track success, and deliver business-critical applications to improve performance. We value diversity. We operate as one team, bringing highly qualified and experienced software and management professionals with advanced degrees in Computer Science, Management, Engineering, Statistics and Bioinformatics.
The values that drive our success are:
• Strategy: We help our clients’ growth by achieving competitive advantage and creating value.
• Quality: We believe in ‘Quality First’ and ‘Quality Must’ in solutions we deliver.
• Support: We bring ideas and talent to empower business performance with new-age technologies.
We take pride in building strategic long-term relationship with our clients.
- Developing predictive models in the area of marketing
- Understanding business problems and translating it into data mining problems
- Applying techniques such as clustering, classification and association
- The key personnel shall also demonstrate experience using advanced analytic techniques such as modern econometric methods, multivariate statistical analysis, clustering and segmentation, experimental design, optimization and text analytics.
- Machine learning
- Fraud detection
- MS in Analytics or Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, Industrial Engineering, Operations research, Financial Engineering or related field.
- Programming skills with either SAS or with ( R, & Python.)
- Experience/Interest in machine learning, data mining, and predictive analysis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with natural language processing
- Experience in building production machine learning systems using big data
- Experience with open-source tools (Hadoop/Pig/Hive, Mahout, R, Weka, etc.)
- Experience in data visualization and presentation.
All your information will be kept co- MS in Finance, Financial Engineering, Analytics or Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, Industrial Engineering, Operations research, or related field.
- Good understanding of Probability of Default (PD), LGD and EAD modeling technique.
- Very good understanding of Predictive modeling techniques and their application.
- Knowledge of Credit life cycle.
- Statistics and machine learning techniques.
- Conducted and applied statistical methodologies including linear regression, logistic regression, ANOVA/ANCOVA, CHAID/CART, cluster analysis
- Team player and collaboration skills.
- Programming skills in R, SAS, and PYTHON.
- Fluency with Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Strong written and oral presentation / communication skills – must have the ability to convey complex information simply and clearly
nfidential according to EEO guidelines.