Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. The successful candidate is a self-starter, practices independent
thinking, well organized, highly reliable, detail oriented and a team
2. Passionate about sales with the ability to lead and maintain strategic
sales initiatives to position the company for continued growth.
3. Collaborate with internal departments to develop and implement solutions
to increase sales and customer satisfaction.
4. Owns Sales Metrics.
5. Possess an outgoing approach to customer sales and service. With
experience in organizing, planning, and implementing lead file management.
6. Ability to hire, train and have the ability to motivate others.
7. Effectively create and manage a Sales Department budget.
8. Control and maintain access to confidential customer data, reports,
orders and quotations.
9. Must have the ability to set goals and efficiently measure them.
10. Be creative in ways to increase sales and drive higher closing ratios.
11. Continuously improve customer satisfaction and service excellence.
12. Implementing improvements for call handling to increase customer
satisfaction, retention, productivity, quality and profitability.
13. Orchestrate and administer performance reviews, feedback and recommend
compensation and incentive programs.