- Buffalo, NY
Responsible for managing the Key Account Management team & building a new Outbound Telemarketing team for our American and Canadian business. The executive will develop and drive a world class sales organization to achieve and exceed sales growth targets. He/she will develop, communicate, and drive the implementation of plans and strategies for increasing market revenue, while meeting or exceeding gross margin and expense management goals. The right candidate will have experience of managing both key account sales executives and telemarketing professionals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage existing team of 11 KAM’s in US and build new team for telemarketing campaigns in the US
- Manage existing Canadian sales team, looking for new opportunities to grow sales organization
- Implement processes, best practices, reporting tools and technology to drive efficiencies and achieve optimal results.
- Develop and implement strategies to improve campaign telemarketing metrics to maximize profitability, including penetration and conversion rates, call quality, productivity, cost per call and resource utilization.
- Serve as a key member of the Senior Leadership Team (SLT), helping to shape the company’s culture, vision and strategy.
- Establish a culture of high productivity and accuracy supported by an exemplary training culture
- Develop a comprehensive sales training program focused on best practices to drive profitable growth
- Build campaigns from the ground up in cooperation with the Business Unit and the product & marketing teams
- Translate campaign results analysis into larger and more effective campaigns
- Effectively manage and lead outbound campaign teams
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must have 5 plus years of sales knowledge and sales leadership experience with prior experience driving a successful outbound sales organization.
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Sales, Marketing or related field.
- Proven track record of success in developing and growing profitable campaigns, continuous improvement, results analysis and optimizing campaign productivity and accuracy.
- Success in developing sales staff and building overall organizational competency
- Experience at incorporating industry best practices, technology and metrics to effectively manage a successful outbound telemarketing function.
- Demonstrated leadership, talent development and management capabilities, including people, process and technology management.
- Proven track record of new customer acquisition through innovative sales techniques
- Experience developing sales based compensation models
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills. Ability to articulate all sales strategies and initiatives
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills and exceptional business acumen
- Confident leader with solid track record of accomplishments in challenging environments.
- Ability to lead a an organization through growth or transitions without losing momentum or focus on the key business drivers and issues
- Impeccable professional ethics and personal integrity with proven ability to gain the unequivocal commitment from geographical dispersed sales teams to the highest standards of corporate and individual behavior
- Customer-focused, decisive and hands-on results oriented leader who is adept at balancing multiple priorities and issues.
- Results driven, ensuring short term goals are achieved that support long term initiatives with an appropriate sense of urgency
- Exceptional leadership skills, including the ability to attract and mentor high caliber performers; and demonstrated leadership capacity to create, support, and contribute to the culture of the company.
- Excellent planning, execution and problem solving skills with demonstrated drive, energy, creativity and follow through to completion.
- Strong and supportive team player that can serve as a strategic business partner to the senior management team.
Position reports to Vice President and General Manager.