Property Specialist - San Francisco/Sacramento/Stockton CA
- San Francisco, CA
At RTR, we pride ourselves on our unique corporate culture. We offer a cubicle-free work environment that promotes employee communication and teamwork. Our executive management works an arms-length away from our employees, instead of hidden away in an office, encouraging conversation between managers and their employees and improving company morale. Our leaders live the values of our company every day. They exude team spirit, encourage teamwork and reward outstanding performance.
This position pays between $33,000 and $36,000, depending on skills, experience and education. Specialist will be reimbursed for mileage and provided a company cell phone.
Duties include presenting documents door-to-door on delinquent mortgage accounts and loss mitigation workouts. Property Specialist will provide customers with alternative solutions including affordable modifications, payment plans and forbearance agreements to help borrowers bring their account current and/or settled.
Other duties include, but are not limited to:
- Conduct property inspections and take photographs to document findings
- Analyze credit reports, loan histories, personal records, property values and assets to determine equity and make recommendations to managers
- Responsible for complying with federal, state and local regulations pertaining to real estate collections, foreclosure and bankruptcy practices
- Facilitate live calls from the customer to Real Time's Dallas call center
- Establish dialogue with third parties when necessary
- Specialist will be responsible for inputting results of conversations into Real Time's servicing system
- Bachelor's degree preferred, but not required
- Previous law enforcement, Property Inspector and/or Process Server experience preferred
- Dependable vehicle and proof of current auto insurance required
- Ability to stand, walk, sit and drive for extended periods of time, possibly in inclement weather (heat, humidity and/or extreme cold)
- Team player with good communication skills
- Great attitude with the ability to be assertive
- Bilingual preferred, not but required
Please fill out our online application and submit your resume at rtresolutions.iapplicants.com
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.