- Nairobi, Kenya
Our client is a specialist in cement manufacturing with a state-of-the-art fully integrated cement plant, with a captive 10MW thermal power plant. They are looking for an Area Manager to join their team in Tanzania. Applicants must be willing to relocate to Tanzania.
Area Manager Job Duties:
- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Completes national sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains national sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains national sales staff job results by counselling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Relevant Degree
- 3yrs and above working experience as an Area Manager
- Meeting Sales Goals, Negotiation, Selling to Customer Needs, Motivation for Sales, Sales Planning, Building Relationships, Coaching, Managing Processes, Market Knowledge, Developing Budgets.
Candidates who currently stay in Nairobi are encouraged to apply as interviews will be held in Nairobi.
Deadline: 10th April 2017
We are located on 4th floor, Kipro Centre in Westlands, Nairobi