New Business Development Account Executive
- Chicago, IL
We are currently seeking a New Business Development Account Executive to join our tenured, successful sales team.
Read further if you want to:
• Be creative! Develop lead generation strategies to create your prospect pipeline.
• Do a little detective work. Do research online of local companies and search for those that fit our “ideal customer criteria.”
• Be social. Spend your days talking to people. Telephone prospects and cold call on business owners and C-level executives.
• Market the latest technology. Use our complete office and IT technology product line to grow a portfolio of profitable business.
• Make a difference! Small and medium-sized businesses are looking for ways to do things faster, easier, greener and more productively. Help keep our local businesses growing. Your insight and assessment can help them.
• Be part of a successful sales team. A tenured sales team and committed leadership will support your efforts.
You’ll work hard, you’ll have fun and you’ll enjoy:
• A compensation plan that rewards success (salary + commission + bonus/promotions).
• A complete benefit package (medical, dental, life insurance, AD&D, & short-and long-term disability insurance, flex spending, 401K with a company match).
• Training to advance your professional development and grow your sales career.
• A great work environment with a team of people who enjoy working together! To be successful in this role you’ll need:
• To be a people person. Talking to people is what you’ll do so you’ll need to be a natural at it and enjoy it.
• To have a professionally persistent ability to make repeated calls and emails to gain access to C-level buyers.
• 3+ years successful experience in a professional sales role desired.
• The ability to look for new customers and new business within existing customer accounts.
• An affinity toward technology and a belief in what it can do to improve our daily lives. Then you’ll need to be able to take that belief and natural affinity toward technology and translate that into a value our customers can see using to improve their business processes.
• The ability to mine the CRM system (Salesforce.com experience preferred) for new opportunities and to manage the sales funnel.
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, communications or psychology preferred.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.