Mid/Senior Systems Engineer
- Hanover, MD
Are you a Tech Rock Star? If you are interested in advancing to the next step join our growing band of Engineers!
Red Alpha is a fast growing high-tech government contractor, providing exceptional consulting and engineering services. Based in Hanover, Maryland, Red Alpha is committed to our clients, employees and the mission. Our team consists of dedicated, motivated self-starters with the unique ability to succeed. Our company is employee-focused, with superior benefits, involved leadership and a proven history of success.
We hold each one of our Red Alpha family members in the highest regard - both as savvy technologists who deliver solutions that work and as fun-loving individuals who know how to celebrate their successes and achievements. Join us as we apply our skills to tackle some of the toughest, most interesting, and rewarding challenges in the intelligence sector. Red Alpha wants you to become a leader in the industry and will work with you to enable our mutual success. We are rapidly growing and continuously searching for the best and brightest talent to add to our prestigious group of engineers. We have many immediate openings based in the Hanover, Maryland area.
If you are interested in advancing to the next step in your career, please apply today!
Specialties: Cloud Computing & Administration, Enterprise Java Web/Application Development, HPC System Administration
Red Alpha is seeking Fully Cleared Mid to Sr. Level System Engineers for immediate work in Hanover, Maryland. Whether you are hoping to take the next step in your career, or make a move into a more dynamic, challenging environment, we have an opportunity for you!
We are looking to expand our Sys Engineering team on a long term government contract. Successful applicants should be fully cleared (Polygraph).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, Mathematics or similar degree (five years of full time computer science work can substitute for the Bachelor's degree).
- 7-12 years experience as a Systems Engineer in programs that encompass system architecture, requirement analysis, process execution and evaluation.
- Experience in developing strategic and implementation plans for information systems
- Experience in developing system architecture and design including: Software, Hardware, Communications and Interface requirements
- Experience in leading systems definition, trade-off and design activities.
- Experience in leading analysis of system requirements and components.
- Experience in performing system audits to ensure intended system functionality, operation and performance requirements are achieved.
- Experience in system performance analysis.
- Experience in planning next generation systems
Clearance: Positions require a Top Secret security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI), as well as the favorable completion of polygraph. Clearance and polygraph processing will be completed by the U.S. Government.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.