Systems Administrator - HPC
- Hanover, MD
Are you a Tech Rock Star? If you are interested in advancing to the next step join our growing band of Engineers!
Red Alpha is a fast growing high-tech government contractor, providing exceptional consulting and engineering services. Based in Hanover, Maryland, Red Alpha is committed to our clients, employees and the mission. Our team consists of dedicated, motivated self-starters with the unique ability to succeed. Our company is employee-focused, with superior benefits, involved leadership and a proven history of success.
We hold each one of our Red Alpha family members in the highest regard - both as savvy technologists who deliver solutions that work and as fun-loving individuals who know how to celebrate their successes and achievements. Join us as we apply our skills to tackle some of the toughest, most interesting, and rewarding challenges in the intelligence sector. Red Alpha wants you to become a leader in the industry and will work with you to enable our mutual success. We are rapidly growing and continuously searching for the best and brightest talent to add to our prestigious group of engineers. We have many immediate openings based in the Hanover, Maryland area.
If you are interested in advancing to the next step in your career, please apply today!
Specialties: Cloud Computing & Administration, Enterprise Java Web/Application Development, HPC System Administration
Red Alpha is seeking Fully Cleared Mid to Sr. Level Cloud System Administrators for immediate work in Hanover, Maryland. Whether you are hoping to take the next step in your career, or make a move into a more dynamic, challenging environment, we have an opportunity for you!
We are looking to expand our Sys Admin team on a long term government contract. Successful applicants should be fully cleared (Polygraph).
- Eight years of demonstrable experience in system administration and support of a large client-server based IT enterprise including installation, configuration, and networking of UNIX and NT based platforms.
- Experience supporting of HPC farm systems, HPC MPP clustered systems, Front End servers of Special Purpose Devices (SPDs).
- Experience with the installation, configuration, and support of multi-vendor servers running Redhat or SuSe with direct attached, FC SAN storage or SSDs.
- Experience with the installation, configuration and support of the Cray supercomputer, HPC farm systems, HPC clustered systems, IBM and ETI software configurations.
- Experience with the installation, configuration, and support of multi-vendor servers running numerous COTS, opensource, and in- house applications to accommodate HPC Division IT support requirements
- Experience verifying the health and status of entire IT infrastructure.
Clearance: Positions require a Top Secret security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI), as well as the favorable completion of polygraph. Clearance and polygraph processing will be completed by the U.S. Government.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.