User Experience Professionals
- Hanover, MD
Red Alpha is a fast growing high-tech government contractor providing exceptional consulting and engineering services. Based in Hanover, Maryland, Red Alpha is committed to our clients, employees and our mission. Our team consists of dedicated self-starters with the unique ability to succeed. Our company is employee-focused, with superior benefits, involved leadership, and a proven history of success.
Red Alpha seeks self-motivated and passionate professionals because results follow hard work and passion. We believe that our staff is our greatest asset because they are both our implementers and facilitators and as such, we heavily invest in them so that they reach their career goals while satisfying their penchant to continuously grow.
Join us as we apply our skills to tackle some of the toughest, most interesting, and rewarding challenges in the intelligence sector. Red Alpha wants you to become a leader in the industry and will work with you to enable our mutual success. We are rapidly growing and continuously searching for the best and brightest talent to add to our prestigious group of engineers. We have many immediate openings based in the Hanover, Maryland area, and in Northern Virginia.
Intrigued? Please apply today! We would love to discuss your career goals, to see how we can partner together to achieve them.
Specialties: Cloud Computing & Administration, Enterprise Java Web/Application Development, HPC System Administration
- The user experience candidate will act as the single practitioner for all UX work for several diverse engineering teams, and will perform all activities as well manage 3rd party organizations in conducting UX research and optimization
- The user experience candidate will operate in an Agile development environment and will be expected to deliver UX feedback on a weekly basis. Requirements:
- Create final visual designs, storyboards, interaction flows, and interface
- Take a user-centered approach in crafting design solutions that meet both user needs and product strategy requirements
- Work with Product Owners to rapidly prototype and iterate on multiple design solutions
- Review final implementation with front-end developers to insure design standards are followed
- Work across teams and communicate effectively with stakeholders within our various customer bases
- Provide inspiration and constructive feedback to other designers
- Motivated self-starter comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Visual and/or interaction design experience; preferably within the intelligence community
- Familiarity with the Agile development process and its working principles
- Must be attentive to detail and able to identify gaps and friction points that contribute to a poor user experience
- Able to craft creative solutions for a range of user types that directly impact conversion, retention, and user loyalty (localization and translation experience a plus)
Clearance: Active full polygraph required.
Red Alpha is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.