Software Engineer (Jr, Mid, Sr, & Principal) Multiple Openings
- Jessup, MD
Are you a Tech Rock Star? If you are interested in advancing to the next step join our growing band of Engineers!
Red Alpha is a fast growing high-tech government contractor, providing exceptional consulting and engineering services. Based in Hanover, Maryland, Red Alpha is committed to our clients, employees and the mission. Our team consists of dedicated, motivated self-starters with the unique ability to succeed. Our company is employee-focused, with superior benefits, involved leadership and a proven history of success.
We hold each one of our Red Alpha family members in the highest regard - both as savvy technologists who deliver solutions that work and as fun-loving individuals who know how to celebrate their successes and achievements. Join us as we apply our skills to tackle some of the toughest, most interesting, and rewarding challenges in the intelligence sector. Red Alpha wants you to become a leader in the industry and will work with you to enable our mutual success. We are rapidly growing and continuously searching for the best and brightest talent to add to our prestigious group of engineers. We have many immediate openings based in the Hanover, Maryland area.
If you are interested in advancing to the next step in your career, please apply today!
Specialties: Cloud Computing & Administration, Enterprise Java Web/Application Development, HPC System Administration
- Candidate will be working to support a mission critical project
- Immediate hire for Highly Qualified Candidates
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, Mathematics
- Experience in programming (at least 1):
- Experience in programming (at least 4):
- Hadoop (map/reduce, pig, OR accumulo)
- Camel API
- Experience supporting (at least 2):
- Web Services implementation
- software architecture development
- requirements analysis
- process execution and evaluation
- selection and evaluation of COTS/GOTS tools
- system integration activities (with both new and legacy systems)
Required Clearance: TS/SCI FS Polygraph
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.