- Los Angeles, CA
WE ARE THE TOMORROW MAKERS
At Transamerica Agency Network we provide more than insurance policies and retirement strategies. We make tomorrows people can count on—tomorrows they’ve planned for.
Whether it’s family or business protection, college education, steady incomes or fulfilling retirements—we have the training, tools, and resources to help build a better financial future for our growing customer base.
Our comprehensive product portfolio includes term life insurance, universal life insurance, whole life insurance and retirement strategies. Security products are available through Transamerica Financial Advisors, Inc.
Transamerica Agency Network, Inc. is a licensed insurance agency with Transamerica Life Insurance Company, Monumental Life Insurance Company and affiliated Transamerica companies offering insurance and financial products. Non- Transamerica company products are also provided through Transamerica Agency Network, Inc.
We are the Tomorrow Makers.
At Transamerica Agency Network-Career Agency we aren’t just insurance sales agents, we are Tomorrow Makers.
Tomorrow Makers with Transamerica Agency Network-Career Agency make things that matter. Things like peace of mind, steady incomes and fulfilling retirements. For us, tomorrow is about more than retirement strategies and insurance policies. It’s about providing expert guidance and innovative solutions to individuals and businesses to help meet their financial goals and objectives. And above all, it’s about making Tomorrow worth looking forward to for our growing customer base.
What does your Tomorrow look like?
Tomorrow at Transamerica Agency Network-Career Agency is about creating a better financial future for our customers while continuing to grow in size and strength. Our insurance sales agents fulfill this mission by:
- Playing a vital role in helping individuals, families and businesses realize their financial dreams.
- Providing a diverse portfolio of financial products to help meet short and long-term goals.
- Working with new and current clients to help them reach their protection, savings and retirement goals by using our proven financial strategies.
- Networking with individuals throughout the community and continuously prospecting.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Participating in mentor-led appointments
- Asking clients for referrals
- Engaging in personal observation throughout the community
- Participating in community activities
- Continuing professional education as needed
- Supporting the company’s mission, vision and values statement
Your Tomorrows are worth more.
With Transamerica Agency Network-Career Agency you’ll earn what you’re worth. Plus, our insurance sales agents enjoy these valuable benefits:
- Competitive base salary compensation
- plus commissions
- Monthly / annual bonus programs
- Guaranteed level introductory pay
- Comprehensive benefits - medical, vision, dental, paid time off
- Company matched 401K and pension plan
- Established client base
- Professional training and development programs
- Personalized one-on-one training for the first 8 weeks
- Significant opportunities for growth and advancement through our Leadership Succession Program
- Technology based sales presentations and productivity tools
- Once in-a-lifetime trips
- Points-based reward program
Are you a Tomorrow Maker?
Transamerica Agency Network-Career Agency has the opportunity of a lifetime for the right person, regardless of prior occupation. Our ongoing comprehensive training program prepares our insurance sales agents for a meaningful and rewarding future designed for long-term success. We’re looking for individuals with the following values:
- Is honest and has integrity
- Has leadership skills
- Is success driven, results focused
- Wants to build a business for themselves, not by themselves
- Can or has overcome adversity
- Is competitive
- Wants to grow themselves by helping others
- Enjoys building long-term relationships
Are you ready to Transform Your Tomorrow?
For More Information; Apply Today!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.