- Saint Paul, MN
Reeher LLC (www.reeher.net) provides a software service that helps leading colleges and universities achieve their fundraising goals and strives to be the business that changes the way they do so. Our subscribers include well-known brands like Johns Hopkins, Duke, Amherst, Harvard Business School and USC.
You will be managing many of the administrative activities of the company as well as human resource administrative activities. You will report to the President, Chief Financial Officer, and Operations Manager.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- All general administrative duties: answering incoming telephone calls for entire organization, greeting and assisting visitors, providing general information and assistance to customers and staff.
- Plan and arrange company meetings and conference calls, prepare agendas and information packets, reserve and prepare facilities, facilitate meeting hospitality.
- Support President as needed with administrative duties such as scheduling meetings, coordinating calendars, assisting with meeting preparation, and expense reporting.
- Receive and route incoming and outgoing mail and deliveries.
- Order, receive, and maintain inventory of office, printer, and postage machine supplies; arrange for equipment maintenance.
- Assist in employee recruitment process by reviewing job postings for consistency, posting the opening on various sites, organizing candidate pool, scheduling interviews, and coordinating employment offers.
- Assist in the on-boarding of new employees, which includes the data entry and maintenance efforts for the human resources department and electronic/physical filing system.
- Work as liaison between Reeher and its IT Vendor to coordinate office projects
- Coordinate occasional building maintenance.
- Perform other administrative duties, as required.
- 2+ years of related work experience
Associate degree preferred
- Advanced competencies with Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Excellent organizational skills with high level of attention to detail and follow-up
- Ability to prioritize, manage multiple tasks, and meet deadlines in fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills and able to professionally interact with all levels of internal and external contacts
- Self-starter and able to independently make decisions, perform tasks, and solve problems
- Ability to use discretion and maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
Software Experience Requirements:
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
- Experience using a CRM system is a plus
Salary & Benefits:
• Competitive compensation based on experience and credentials
• Excellent benefits and 401K
• Outstanding opportunity for gaining experience and growth
Please send your e-portfolio or an information packet