Internship: Editorial Team - Los Angeles (Winter 2013)
- Los Angeles, CA
Refinery29 is the cornerstone of fashion, beauty, and shopping for a new generation. Combining daily local newsletter editions and a website that serves as a global style hub, Refinery29 offers the only 360-degree source for shopping, exclusive deals, trends, beauty news, local hot-spots, and at-home sneak-peeks of fashion's finest. At Refinery29, great style isn't just a one-way obsession—it's a fast-changing world where readers talk, designers, brands, and shop-keepers engage, and great fashion influences everything.
- Researching fashion trends and lifestyle topics
- Writing (yes, writing!) content as assigned
- Admin work related to content production
- Be pursuing or have recently obtained a degree in English, Journalism, Communication or related
- Be exceptionally organized, detail oriented and deadline driven
- Possess excellent communication skills (we will ask you to complete a writing test)
- Be able to work two to three days for up to three months
- Be OK with working remotely and be able to meet with R29 team members weekly
- Be MS Word and Photoshop proficient.
Does this sound like you? Let us know why we should meet. For consideration, you must submit your resume and cover letter stating the following:
- why you
- why Refinery29