Internship Photo Team
- New York, NY
Refinery29, the largest independent fashion and style website in the United States, isn’t just about fashion – it’s a lens for millions of women, everyday, to discover their best personal style and feel as good as they look. Through award-winning original programming, Refinery29 connects a fast-growing audience of users with content, commerce, and community, giving them all the tips, tricks, and tools they need to live a more beautiful life – and share it with the world. www.Refinery29.com
Do you have an eye for style? We're looking for you to be our resident shutterbug for Fall 2013.
Some things you'll be involved with:
- Shooting stores, products, and street style for Refinery29
- Photo research and shoot production as well as assisting on original photo shoots
- You must own a SLR camera
- You must have working knowledge of Photoshop/Elements: size, retouch, and color-correct photos
- You must be able to intern at least two to three days a week starting September 17, 2013 through December 30, 2013
Does this sound like you? Let us know why we should meet. For consideration, you must submit your resume and cover letter reflecting your suitability for this role.