- Cooper Square, 4th Floor, New York, NY
Refinery29, the largest independent fashion and style website in the United States, isn’t just about fashion – it’s a lens for millions of women, everyday, to discover their best personal style and feel as good as they look. Through award-winning original programming, Refinery29 connects a fast-growing audience of users with content, commerce, and community, giving them all the tips, tricks, and tools they need to live a more beautiful life – and share it with the world. www.Refinery29.com
We’re looking for a Marketing Coordinator to help grow the Refinery29 audience by building influencer and partner relationships that lead to creative marketing campaigns and partnerships. This role requires a natural passion to connect with the broader cultural and social media world, live in it day-to-day and develop Refinery29’s audience in these interest areas.
- · Identify and develop influencer and brand relationships across interest categories including fashion, art, music, beauty, home décor, food and other expansion areas
- · Develop and negotiate marketing partnerships that grow site traffic and audience
- · Develop win-win campaigns and relationships that further company growth goals
- · Manage execution of partnership and influencer initiatives
- · Analyze performance of partner and influencer initiatives
- · Work closely with the social media team to ideate on growing social channels
- · Experiment with new and alternative ways to leverage social media activities
- · Monitoring trends, strategies and best practices in market and applying knowledge to R29 social media initiatives
- · Have at least 3 years of relevant work experience for a fast-paced, growing digital and/or talent-focused company.
- · Have experience using and marketing across social networks, blogs, and content sharing communities including Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, Tumblr, etc.
- · Have excellent negotiation skills and experience reach out to influencers
- · Have a successful track record of growing social media presences and reach.
- · Have experience using web analytics and similar reporting tools.
- · Have exceptional interpersonal skills and have experience working with cross-functional teams.
- · Be self-motivated.
- · Have a hands-on approach.
- · Possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- · Be proficient in MS Office.
- · Have a four-year undergraduate degree.
Does this sound like you? Let us know why we should meet. For consideration, you must submit your resume and cover letter reflecting your suitability for this role.
R29 will not honor resumes submitted by recruiters for jobs posted on our website.