Video Intern (Fall 2014)
- Cooper Square, 4th Floor, New York, NY
Refinery29 is the cornerstone of fashion, beauty, and shopping for a new generation. Combining daily local newsletter editions and a website that serves as a global style hub, Refinery29 offers the only 360-degree source for shopping, exclusive deals, trends, beauty news, local hot-spots, and at-home sneak-peeks of fashion's finest. At Refinery29, great style isn't just a one-way obsession—it's a fast-changing world where readers talk, designers, brands, and shop-keepers engage, and great fashion influences everything.
Have a great eye? We’re looking for you to be our resident video intern for Fall 2014.
Some things you’ll learn:
- Producing original content for an award-winning fashion site
- All facets of video production including pre-production, shooting, and post-production
Please read carefully – Must:
- Have meticulous attention to detail
- Be highly organized and able to balance multiple projects at a time
- Be majoring in film or have previous experience in film
- Have working knowledge of Final Cut Pro and Adobe Premiere
- Have experience with digital SLR cameras
- Have an interest in learning about digital filmmaking and the role it plays on web and e-commerce
- Be able to intern at least two to three days a week
- Be able to handle themselves professionally in both an office environment and on set
Does this sound like you? Let us know why we should meet. Please also submit your resume and reel or samples of any video projects you've already worked on.