Client Solutions Representative
- Frederick, MD
is a leading Software-as-a-Service provider of financial aid management
software solutions with more than 30 years of industry experience. The
company’s web-based, easy-to-use solutions interoperate with any established
student information system. Regent
provides institutions with improved efficiencies, fewer errors, and enhanced
services for students.
Regent’s management solutions are designed and built by, and for, members of
the financial aid and enrollment management communities to enables institutions
to better craft and execute financial aid and recruitment strategies. Our customers achieve greater efficiencies,
reduced errors, and enhanced student experiences, which translate into a
positive, measurable Return on Investment (ROI) within the first year. Regent
software automates and streamlines key financial aid processes, such as
packaging, awarding, tracking, reporting and disbursements. Regent’s solutions enable institutions to
effectively execute their financial aid and enrollment strategies, while
enabling the 21st century student to access information anytime, anywhere, via any
device, and in any language.
This full-time, exempt position would be a part of the Client Solutions Group. If you have worked in a customer support position,(or) as a student worker in a college I.T. (or) Financial Aid office (or) are a recent college graduate and would like a ground floor opportunity to join a rapidly growing technology solutions company, this may be the job for you. This will be an entry level position. S/he will:
- Work with customers on a daily basis to support escalated application job tickets
- Utilize our automated support portal and knowledge base to disposition all customer inquiries to ensure very high level customer satisfaction
- Work to troubleshoot and develop technical solutions related to software and setup errors for Systems Engineers, Programmers, and customers
- Create workaround procedures when standard procedures have failed to ensure customer issues are resolved promptly
- Work as a liaison to escalate urgent customer problems (requiring more in-depth knowledge) to appropriate internal resources for quick and responsive resolution
- Seek ways to improve the overall tools and processes at our disposal to increase productivity and customer satisfaction
- Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems preferred but not required
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required
- Individual must be a self starter and be able to work with limited supervision to accomplish goals
- Computer Science background or related field preferred with 6 months-2 years of experience working in an I.T. related field is most desirable
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within product development and support a plus
- Candidate should possess excellent writing, speaking and interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be resourceful and flexible in their job duties
- Candidate should have a great work ethic
- Familiarity with Financial Aid a big plus.
The company allows casual business dress and offers a result based, entrepreneurial work environment. We want the best and brightest who are self-starters who can take action to achieve results. We are a team-based culture with a “Can Do” attitude and always strive to exceed expectations. We offer Comprehensive benefits that includes; health and dental, life, and a 401K plan, as well as, company bonuses for exceptional performance. Based in Frederick MD, Regent offers a stress free reverse compute from the Washington D.C. and Baltimore metropolitan areas.
For more information, visit: www.regenteducation.com
Regent Education is a drug-free workplace and you should be prepared to provide work-related references. Please email your resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.