Technical Project Manager
- Frederick, MD
is a leading Software-as-a-Service provider of financial aid management
software solutions with more than 30 years of industry experience. The
company’s web-based, easy-to-use solutions interoperate with any established
student information system. Regent
provides institutions with improved efficiencies, fewer errors, and enhanced
services for students.
Regent’s management solutions are designed and built by, and for, members of
the financial aid and enrollment management communities to enables institutions
to better craft and execute financial aid and recruitment strategies. Our customers achieve greater efficiencies,
reduced errors, and enhanced student experiences, which translate into a
positive, measurable Return on Investment (ROI) within the first year. Regent
software automates and streamlines key financial aid processes, such as
packaging, awarding, tracking, reporting and disbursements. Regent’s solutions enable institutions to
effectively execute their financial aid and enrollment strategies, while
enabling the 21st century student to access information anytime, anywhere, via any
device, and in any language.
This position is to join the Regent Delivery team that focuses on the configuration and implementation of Regent’s solutions. Specifically, s/he will:
- Follow a standard methodology to serve as a delivery and implementation lead for Regent’s software products with customers.
- Leverage industry knowledge and experience to define and guide the customer requirements and configuration of Regent’s Financial Aid Management Software.
- Define key customer financial aid business concepts for systems analysts and the development team for each customer implementation.
- Utilize core project and implementation management processes for the successful delivery of Regent’s products.
- Elicit and document customer requirements and business processes using document analysis, requirements workshops, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Manage risks and issues during the implementation process.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements.
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Strong analytical skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements in the financial aid industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers, developers and other subject matter experts.
- Develop implementation plans according to standard templates using natural language.
- Collaborate with customer IT, financial aid team members and subject matter experts to implement Regent’s software according to agreed upon milestones and deliverables.
Actively participate in the customers’ system acceptance process by providing customer test scripts and test scenarios as needed.
- 5+ years work experience.
- Work experience with higher education, student loan and/or financial aid industry.
- Experience with the software systems implementation lifecycle.
- Background working with complex business systems and integration projects.
- Understanding of the software development life cycle.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong work ethic and a team player attitude with a deep commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Results-oriented with a record of success in meeting deadlines.
The company allows casual business dress and offers a result based, entrepreneurial work environment. We want the best and brightest who are self-starters who can take action to achieve results. We are a team-based culture with a “Can Do” attitude and always strive to exceed expectations. We offer Comprehensive benefits that includes; health and dental, life, and a 401K plan, as well as, company bonuses for exceptional performance. Based in Frederick MD, Regent offers a stress free reverse compute from the Washington D.C. and Baltimore metropolitan areas.
For more information, visit: www.regenteducation.com
Regent Education is a drug-free workplace and you should be prepared to provide work-related references. Please email your resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.