Business Intelligence Solutions Architect
- Minneapolis, MN
Relationship One is a revenue performance management consulting firm that enables sales and marketing teams to achieve their demand generation and customer marketing goals using marketing and sales force automation systems. With a core staff of experienced marketing professionals, certified consultants, and a well respected track record for delivering marketing automation implementations, Relationship One offers the right balance of quality service and marketing thought leadership.
We are growing and are looking for a Solution Architect who will be the technical expert and advocate that help define performance analytics approaches for our customers using Tableau Software and GoodData. Working directly with customers to understand requirements, you will design complex data integrations and models, and deliver high-impact business intelligence reporting applications using our primary business intelligence tools, Tableau Software and GoodData.
- Proficiency in Tableau Software is essential
- Proficiency in SQL is essential
- Experience working with business intelligence and data integration tools and development processes
- Database design and data modeling experience is highly desirable
- Experience with Linux, XML, web services, and scripting languages is desirable
- Expertise in large cloud / SaaS platforms, (i.e. SFDC, Eloqua, Netsuite, Workday, Google, etc), advertising platforms, and/or social platforms (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, etc) preferred
- Computer science degree preferred but we will also consider people with excellent academic records in analytical fields such as math, physics, engineering, or economics
- 5+ years relevant work
Roles & Responsibilities
- Owns all of the technical aspects of customer projects including database design/modeling, data connections, ETL, and report creation using Tableau Software and/or GoodData
- Mentors and advises customers on technical matters, data integrations and on best practices for using Tableau Software and/or GoodData
- Collaborate and work closely with other Relationship One consultants
- Assist the continued development of the Relationship One's Performance Analytics team by mentoring other consultants, contributing to our knowledge base and training content, and improving development methodologies.
- Occasional travel is required.