- Minneapolis, MN
Relationship One is a revenue performance management consulting firm that enables sales and marketing teams to achieve their demand generation and customer marketing goals using marketing and sales force automation systems. With a core staff of experienced marketing professionals, certified consultants, and a well respected track record for delivering marketing automation implementations, Relationship One offers the right balance of quality service and marketing thought leadership.
As a member of Relationship One's Sales Team, you will prospect and qualify new business opportunities by identifying prospects' business goals and sales/marketing challenges. Backed up by highly skilled product consultants, you will be responsible for driving the entire sales cycle including prospect targeting, presenting Relationship One services and marketing automation platform options to Senior Executives, and contract negotiation/closure.
- 10+ years proven sales experience in software sales or services.
- Experience with Eloqua / Marketo / Hubspot / ExactTarget / Salesforce.com or other related technologies
- Experience selling high-end SaaS software solutions and/or consulting services to Enterprise, Mid-Market and growing venture-backed organizations.
- Adept at driving two way communication by clearly articulating value proposition and teaching to customer’s pain points.
- Must have strong executive-level/decision-maker contacts in Enterprise and Mid-Market companies.
- Proven success in developing new business and managing complex sales cycle, from generating leads to closing deals.
- Proven track record of penetrating and expanding large corporate accounts.
- Experience selling to senior level marketers (i.e. CMO) is a distinct advantage.
- Proven track record of exceeding quotas and goals.
- Experienced in selling both SaaS applications and consulting services.
- Exceptional written and oral presentation skills.
- Willingness to travel.
- BA/BS degree at a minimum.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Sell the Eloqua platform and our best practices consulting services to high quality accounts in the Enterprise, Mid-Market Segments, and promising venture-backed companies.
- Identify target companies, generate, develop and close new business without excessive assistance from management.
- Meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets.
- Call on senior-level executive (CEO, CFO, VP Sales, CMO) and sales/marketing contacts (Director of Sales, Director of Marketing) and manage a highly consultative, complex sales cycle.
- Work closely with prospective clients to understand their business objectives and create the most appropriate solution to meet their needs.
- Develop deep relationships with clients, maintaining the client for the long term.
- Work in a team environment to retain and grow accounts.
- Create and manage and account plans.