Telephone Receptionist - Bilingual English/Spanish
- Walnut Creek, CA, USA, Walnut Creek, CA
The Receptionist is the most important position at Reliable Receptionist. As a Receptionist here you will be part of a small, dedicated team of professional receptionists responsible for answering incoming telephone calls for a variety of our client companies. Our philosophy is that we function as an extension of our client company’s staff and the front-end for their business, creating the impression for the caller that we work for our client company and not a third-party service.
You will use cutting edge computer-telephone technology to handle calls in the following manner:
* Answer incoming phone calls in a timely manner with the utmost professionalism and clear, articulate, grammatically correct English and Spanish as necessary.
* Assist callers, answer frequently asked questions, and provide information as supplied to you by our client companies.
* Navigate our Windows-based call handling software to screen, announce and connect calls as appropriate to our client company’s personnel in real-time.
* Take accurate messages when necessary and transmit electronically to clients.
* Utilize web-based software applications to schedule appointments on behalf of client companies as appropriate.
* Read and interpret detailed call handling instructions as provided by client companies and presented to you on screen by our call handling software.
* Rapidly transition between answering calls for otherwise unrelated companies and execute accurate call handling procedures with the aid of our call handling software.
* Function as an effective team member with colleagues to accurately serve the needs of our clients.
* General office administration. Other duties as assigned.
* Schedule is M-F 8:30am-5pm and requires you work from our Walnut Creek, CA office.
* Compensation $12-$16 hourly, health insurance, paid time off, 401k, profit sharing.
* 2+ years experience as a Receptionist in a professional office environment or as a call center agent.
* Clear, articulate telephone voice.
* Outgoing telephone personality.
* Grammatically correct use of English and Spanish both spoken and written.
* High-school diploma or equivalent required, college degree a plus.
* Basic knowledge of Windows PC operating system and word processing fundamentals.
* Keyboarding skills to accurately type 40+ wpm
* Transportation and ability to report to work reliably as scheduled.
To be successful in this company, you must adhere to our core values of Integrity, Dedication, Enthusiasm, Accountability, Solutions Oriented and have a strong desire to deliver an Exceptional Experience to our clients and their callers. Team members are expected to be responsible, self-motivated and take pride in their work.
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION YOU MUST:
1) APPLY THROUGH THIS WEBSITE BY FOLLOWING THE INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED. PLEASE UPLOAD YOUR RESUME.
2) CALL 925-627-4219, LISTEN TO THE RECORDED MESSAGE AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
CANDIDATES NOT FOLLOWING BOTH STEPS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.