Inside Sales Representative
- Brampton, Canada
For over 40 years, family owned Remco has built a solid reputation across Canada as the leader in fashion warehousing and distribution. Our vast experience in the apparel business has allowed us to successfully apply our transportation knowledge to other consumer products as well. Manufacturers and distributors of electronics, computers and peripherals, accessories, office supplies and other consumer goods now choose Remco as their transportation provider of choice.
With warehousing in Montreal, Toronto and Vancouver, our distribution network reaches Canada’s retail stores and outlets on a scheduled basis. Our network is our greatest advantage for both fashion and a wide range of consumer products.
What distinguishes our company most is the can-do attitude and flexibility of our people. Each member of our team takes personal pride in helping your business gain momentum towards greater success. When you handle as many SKUs and specialized products as we do, it’s easy to see how Remco Does!
Remco is looking for an experienced, career-minded Inside Sales Representative. We require a positive, team-oriented Inside Sales Representative to set and meet sales goals and to consistently deliver results in accordance with the high standards of the company’s defined goals.
The Inside Sales Representative will be required to reach our business targets by using their excellent telephone sales and communications skills. The qualified individual will also develop their phone-based revenue generation through the creation of sales leads, initiation of prospect calls, and establishment of ongoing rapport with existing and potential customers. Integrity, vision, and passion are essential for this role.
The qualified individual will have previous direct work experience in a sales or telesales capacity along with the following:
- Experience and knowledge of the Transportation/Warehousing industry would be preferred
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals while maintaining established sales quotas.
- Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call control, account development, and time management.
- Success in qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision makers.
- Strong knowledge of retail and/or wholesale sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques.
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Able to perform basic calculations and mathematical figures.
- Ability to occasionally travel and attend sales events or exhibits.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- High level of integrity and work ethic.
- Experience with customer relationship management software.
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
Associates are the difference at Remco. We are always on the lookout for people with a can-do attitude and the professionalism to deliver a level of service above and beyond the industry standard. We offer a comprehensive benefit program and a professional environment that promotes personal growth with great opportunity to be challenged.