Inside Sales Representative
- Brampton, Canada
Remco is a transportation and distribution leader across Canada. Family owned and operated for over 45 years, Remco has established a solid reputation for fast, reliable and flexible customer service in transportation, full service warehousing and third party logistics. While Remco is a leader in fashion warehousing and distribution, manufacturers and distributors of other types of “clean freight”, such as electronics, computers and peripherals, accessories, office supplies and other consumer goods, also rely on Remco to manage the delivery of their products.
Remco’s distribution network includes facilities in Montreal, Toronto and Vancouver, and a integrated cross-Canada transportation network that services every retail location in the country on a regular basis.
At Remco we work as a team to see possibility in every challenge, focus on solutions, and produce results. This ‘can do’ philosophy of our associates has helped us distinguish our company from others.
Remco is looking for an experienced, career-minded Inside Sales Representative. We require a positive, team-oriented Inside Sales Representative to set and meet sales goals and to consistently deliver results in accordance with the high standards of the company’s defined goals.
The Inside Sales Representative will be utilizing their excellent telephone and communication skills to maintain relationships with current customers and develop new opportunities by building relationships with new customers. The qualified individual will also develop their phone-based revenue generation through the creation of sales leads, initiation of prospect calls, and establishment of ongoing rapport with existing and potential customers. Integrity, vision, and passion are essential for this role.
The qualified individual will have previous direct work experience in a sales or telesales capacity along with the following:
- Experience and knowledge of the Transportation/Warehousing industry would be preferred
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals while maintaining established sales quotas.
- Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call control, account development, and time management.
- Success in qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision makers.
- Strong knowledge of retail and/or wholesale sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques.
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Able to perform basic calculations and mathematical figures.
- Ability to occasionally travel and attend sales events or exhibits.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- High level of integrity and work ethic.
- Experience with customer relationship management software.
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
We offer an excellent working environment and a strong un-capped compensation package, including base salary. This is an exceptional opportunity for the right person to be an integral part of a rapidly growing organization with unlimited potential.