WebSphere MQ Administrator (320743)
- Richmond, VA
Renegade Strategies delivers market insight, advanced IT solutions, and innovative tools that optimize enterprise results – always with strict adherence to the highest quality standards and dedication to our customers' missions. We employ a world-class team of experts with experience in large scale mission-critical IT implementation. Through a combination of strong domain expertise and best practices, we deliver creative solutions and advanced technologies that solve complex challenges, add value to our customers' business needs, and contribute to missions of national significance.
**local candidates strongly preferred
***all interviews will be in person, no exceptions
MQ Administrator to be part of a team whose primary focus is an IBM WebSphere Publish/Subscribe and Query/Response implementation with SOAP/HTTP web services
We are looking for and MQ Administrator to be part of a team whose primary focus is an IBM WebSphere Publish/Subscribe and Query/Response implementation with SOAP/HTTP web services. This person will be part of a team building a robust, scalable Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and needs technical expertise in, and thorough understanding of the IBM SOA foundation. This position offers the opportunity to assist in the design, development, and delivery of complex integration products in a SOA environment. Candidates must be passionate about innovative software development, eager to learn about cutting-edge technologies, and have proven ability to deliver quality software in an agile team environment.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Perform the installation, configuration, and day-to-day tasks that ensure the smooth and efficient operation of a WebSphere MQ run time environment in an IBM SOA Foundation.
• Setup of a queue manager network.
• Understand the complexities of infrastructure design and maintenance.
• Analyze architecture and security issues, and perform advanced troubleshooting.
• Identify performance bottlenecks and provide administrative solutions where appropriate.
1. National Criminal Background Check
2. FBI Fingerprint Check