QA Test Specialist (325237)
- Richmond, VA
Renegade Strategies delivers market insight, advanced IT solutions, and innovative tools that optimize enterprise results – always with strict adherence to the highest quality standards and dedication to our customers' missions. We employ a world-class team of experts with experience in large scale mission-critical IT implementation. Through a combination of strong domain expertise and best practices, we deliver creative solutions and advanced technologies that solve complex challenges, add value to our customers' business needs, and contribute to missions of national significance.
RS is recruiting an experienced QA Analyst . Most applications are built on Java, Oracle and/or PowerBuilder.
• Collaborate with the agile teams to understand requirements and plan testing efforts to complement and facilitate effective execution of development projects.
• Collaborate with developers in creating testable "Definition of Done" acceptance criteria for each user story.
• Write test plans, scripts for each user story based upon acceptance criteria.
• Perform regression testing on legacy applications as necessary.
• Write test scripts for legacy application based upon new requirements as necessary.
• Constantly review and improve test scripts and code design with subsequent releases of applications.
• Prepare back-end data using PL/SQL in support of web-based GUI testing.
Skills and Requirements
• 4+ years experience in testing J2EE web-based applications.
• 2+ years experience writing simple PL/SQL queries (insert/update).
• 1+ years experience working in an Agile environment.
• Experience using WATIR (Web Application Testing in Ruby) a plus.
• Experience using IBM Rational Jazz (specifically, Rational Quality Manager and Rational Team Concert) a plus
• Experience working in a continuous integration environment a plus.
1. Successful completion of a National Criminal Background Check
2. Federal Fingerprint Check