Social Media Elf (Social Media Manager)
- 462 7th Avenue, New York, NY, United States
Rent-A-Christmas has forever changed the way businesses and individuals decorate for Christmas in New York City. Rent-A-Christmas rents a variety of real and artificial Christmas trees, wreaths, garland & lights to New York City businesses, local residents & even those just visiting for the season. Our Rent-A-Christmas Elves deliver & setup all rentals at the beginning of the season, and come back after the holidays to take down all rented decorations, making Rent-A-Christmas the easiest way to celebrate Christmas in NYC.
We are looking for a Social Media Manager to take the lead on and maximize the value of social influence. You will analzye our current use of social media and create a strategy that is befitting of a high-growth company. You will help us increase relevant followers on our primary Social Meida platforms of Facebook & Instagram. You will create content calendars and engage with customers in a manner that is conducive with the company's voice.
- 2 years in a professional role with a job title that includes Social Media
- in-depth knowledge of social media trends for business accounts
- ability to maximize both paid & organic engagement & impact (read: Growth in Sales)
- love of the Christmas season & all things associated
- strong ability to connect, engage and influence followers on social platforms
- ability to create posts that align with the company's voice/brand strategy and generate maximum impact
- experience with managing social media campaigns
- expert knowledge of the New York City demographic
- You have strong interpersonal skills, are easily likable, and can work effortlessly as part of a team
- You are coachable and can take direction from superiors without having hurt feelings
- You live in the New York City area
*IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE, YOU MUST MEET THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS OF HAVING SOCIAL MEDIA EXPERIENCE & SUBMIT A COVER LETTER TELLING US WHY YOU ARE A GOOD FIT FOR THE ROLE/COMPANY.
THIS POSITION IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO RESIDENTS OF THE NEW YORK CITY AREA.
- Send a resume along with a BRIEF description of your experience. (We will also need verifiable references of your work).
Your information will be kept confidential in accordance with EEO guidelines.