Independent Sales Associate
- San Mateo, CA
RentersPool is a new and exciting Social Media Platform that takes Rental and HOA
communities to a whole new experience of socializing, communication, meeting,
and event experience.
The position as a Full time or Part Time Independent Sales Associate requires an individual to demonstrate and execute Master Services Agreement for RentersPool Products and Services. Your role will be to efficiently identify, source, create relationships and close deals with Rental Complexes, Home Owners Associations, Boards of Directors, Property Managers, Multi-Family Housing Developments, Property Owners and Commercial retail Property Managers. The Independent Sales Associate must generate leads, follow up, attend and demonstrate online and in person meetings during and occasionally after normal business hours.
In order to receive compensation, the ISA will be required to fulfill the entire following list to be considered qualified for compensation.
- Uniquely source the Property (client)
- Set Property up in RentersPool Account Manager CRM (includes complete) contact info for Property Manager, HOA, Board, etc.
- Present all Sales and Marketing Material to Property
- Present Demonstration and integrate a testing environment
- Deliver a Signed Master Service Agreement with Payment Features Acceptance
- Administer a Merchant Services Agreement
- Present Setup Property to C level team for Activation
- Base Salary Negotiable Draw: Recoverable and Non-Recoverable options
Below are the minimum Requirements:
-minimum 5 years Sales/Marketing and/or Business development experience
-must be proactive, self sufficient and stable
-Experience in Real Estate, Rental Market, and Property Management or similar is a big plus
-must have your own vehicle
-Technical aptitude (Social Media, SalesForce.com, MS Office, etc)
-Strong communication skills
-strong hunting and farming skills
-Enjoys the start up environment
-Ability to grow and be flexible wearing many hats
-willing to travel
-College Degree or Similar experience
Please send resume and follow up with phone call to CEO Timothy Zielinski at 650-787-8834