Full Time Client Services Specialist
- Charlotte, NC
Resident Research is an industry leading provider of Resident Screening Services to the Property Management Industry, NATIONWIDE! Our easy online system provides property manager's with credit, criminal, eviction records & much more within just a matter of minutes - helping them make a more informed decision on applicants more quickly.
Resident Research, LLC is hiring for a Client Services Specialist. Work for a leading provider of Resident Screening Services that caters to the Property Management Industry (experience in that field would be a plus, but is not required). This will be a Full-Time (30-40 Hours Per Week) position that will involve many aspects of our business as we strive to have all of our employees cross-trained. The position will start with a competitive hourly rate with many advancement opportunities.
The right candidate will have the overall responsibility of answering support, billing and sales related email and phone calls; analyze and answers general questions regarding sales quotes and billing statements.
- Perform routine billing related tasks, i.e. process checks and credit cards.
- Invoicing fold, insert envelopes, seal, and stamp.
- Respond to the regular and routine customer inquiries regarding products and services of the organization.
- Complete verifications of employment and rental references.
- Monitor and clear screening report details while verifying accuracy.
- Provide support to upper management & sales teams as needed.
- Have the ability to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines
- Demonstrate the ability to promptly answer client related email and phone calls
- Show a self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized work ethic
- Creative thinking abilities are encouraged when investigating the validity of references being verified.
- Proficient with multiple software applications including Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills.
- Typing proficiency: 40-60 wpm.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.