- Fort Collins, CO
Respite Care, Inc. is a nonprofit organization in Larimer County that provides short-term care for children with developmental disabilities, giving respite to parents and enhancing the quality of life for the entire family. Respite Care believes that a child with a disability is a child first and his or her challenges are secondary.
With this mission and philosophy in mind, Respite Care strives to create an interactive and safe environment that meets the physical and emotional needs of each individual child.
RESPITE CARE, INC.
STAFF AND SCHEDULING
General Description: Responsible for all aspects of staff management including; hiring childcare staff and interns, training, supervision, and evaluation. Schedule staff and children on an ongoing basis. Assist with special events and community awareness; and other duties as assigned.
Report to: Executive Director
For a detailed job description please contact LeAnn at 970-207-9435
1. Demonstrate organizational skills and attention to detail
2. Comfortable with a variety of computer programs, including Microsoft Word,
Excel, Publisher, photo editing programs, scheduling programs
3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills; in person, email and via phone
4. Skilled team member who is adaptable and flexible; able to think on their feet in a fast-paced environment.
5. Demonstrated high level of professional integrity and strong work ethic
6. Available full time with flexible schedule, including some evenings and weekends, and alternating on-call with Program team
7. State of Colorado Large Childcare Group Leader Qualification preferred
8. 2-5 years experience in a childcare setting preferred
9. 1-2 years experience in management preferred
10. Experience with children with developmental disabilities desired
11. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
1. Submit cover letter of interest and resume that includes summary of past 5 years
of applicable experience with contact information for supervisor(s) during that
2. Submit by email or mail to:
6203 S. Lemay
Ft. Collins, CO 80525
Member of the search committee will contact you
Starting date: Before July 1, 2014
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.