Software Engineer - Sherman Posting DO NOT USE
- Tustin, CA
One of America's fastest-growing companies, Restoration Media is an Internet marketing and idea incubation firm located in Tustin, CA. Around here, ideas are a way of life. Our team has had more than a few good ideas since opening in 2001, and we are continuously inspired to innovate and build great brands for the web.
We maintain a fun-loving and focused work environment full of creative, kind and collaborative individuals who are committed to "building the awesome." We provide each of our employees a working environment full of opportunities to learn and grow, with challenging projects and continued professional development.
Inc. 5000 | 2010, 2012, 2013
OC Business Journal Fastest Growing Private Companies | 2012, 2013
Best Places to Work in Orange County | 2013
Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact.
Vice President, Product Development
You will play a key role in our software development team and have an opportunity to challenge yourself to further your knowledge in a highly energized, fast-paced, and innovative environment. We have several sites in the job search industry that experience high amounts of user traffic. As a Software Engineer, you will be an active member of the team having responsibilities in all stages of the software development cycle, from design, development, release to customers, and incremental updates.
- Design, code, document, and define test plans of custom software application features and modules
- Develop test plans and use cases to identify bugs and potential performance improvements
- Provide accurate estimates of time to completion for software features and applications
- Work closely with other team members and participate in software design decisions
- 2+ years in software development
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS
- Excellent knowledge of MVC Frameworks like Yii, Zend, or Laravel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in an Agile environment, particularly Scrum
- Experience with Git, SVN, or other code management systems
- Comfortable with Linux command line interface
- Extensive knowledge and experience with relational databases
- In-depth knowledge of web-service/data-driven application architecture
- Experience working with third party APIs and SDKs
- A passion for continued learning and keeping up with the latest technology trends
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science required