Business Systems Administrator (Salesforce)
- Remote, Remote, UNITED STATES, United States
- Employees can work remotely
At Revalize, we build the software and technology that powers sales of manufactured, complex products. Our customers rely on our software to select and sell everything from commercial ovens, to specialized pumps and valves, to grain elevators, and more. We are the global leader in sector-specific software solutions that help manufacturers optimize revenue operations through design applications, engineering simulations, product selection, CPQ, PIM, visualization, and data analytics.
Headquartered in Jacksonville, FL, we serve over 20,000 customers across the globe.
Revalize is a portfolio company of TA Associates and Hg.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to incorporate into our Business Systems team that will act as a Business System Administrator. As a Business System Administrator you will be reporting to the Vice President of Business Systems. In this role, you will be responsible for administering multiple systems with a heavy focus on Salesforce (SFDC).
- Supporting users and documenting issue resolution through use of a ticketing system within a designated SLA timeframe.
- Supporting Business Systems Managers with objects involving data upload, configuration changes, best practices alignment, system audit, etc. as needed.
- Governing user access for systems and applications based upon company SOPs and security standards.
- Ensure optimal performance of SFDC and installed apps
- Evaluating and coordinate install of new Salesforce releases while also providing training and support to related user groups.
- Salesforce configuration changes, including (but not limited to): Flow, Process Builder, fields, page layouts, record types, custom settings, dashboards and reports when approved and coordinated with other development.
- Salesforce product knowledge with minimum 2-3 years administration experience
- Experience with Salesforce integrations
- Certified Salesforce Administrator
- Ability to provide Salesforce training and end-user support
- Experience in NetSuite, FPX (CPQ), OpenAir, Malbek, Workato
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator Certification
- Active in Salesforce community
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Proactive attitude towards platform enhancements
- Desire to implement best practice solutions
- Excellent relationship-building skills and ability to serve as liaison to stakeholders at all levels
- Gathering requirements and proposing technical solutions
- Training users and creating training materials
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Qualified applicants will be asked to complete a 30-minute online assessment as a part of your application.